Monday, February 23, 2015

Solo el principio

Hola!

Well it was a pretty sweet week! Dario Do Santos was baptized on Saturday. He has been ready forever, but wanted to wait and it was way awesome cause a lot of people were able to come and he was way prepared! There was 2 cakes. haha Also his neighbor Graciela came and she had already been talking to us and came to church and is gonna get baptized in March! And Dario invited his friend who also came to church on Sunday and has a lot of questions and is way interested to learn.
 It´s just the beginning! We are way excited cause we are both staying here in Tacuari!!! So we are going to get it done this next change. The ward is growing a lot! We have several families who are coming back to church and the ward is excited and starting to work even more. I know there are going to be hard times, but I am so excited to stay here. It is what I need. The other missionaries in our ward are being pulled out cause the mission is losing a lot of missionaries so we are going to have the whole ward to ourselves. It will be a challenge but it is going to be way fun cause we are going to have a lot of work to do!

President LaPierre was in our ward on Sunday and he gave a cool talk about how anciently people gave offerings of the best of their flocks to the Lord and how now we don´t really kill animals but our offerings are the callings and the assignments that we are given. Do we give the best of ourselves to our callings or whatever is left over of our strength? The Lord needs us to give our best and as we do it we will be a lot happier.

I just wanted to thank all of you for all that you do for me. I really have received so much strength and support from all of you. I have the best family ever! I really have been so blessed. So thank you!

I also have had some time to reflect on my mission and I have realized how much I have been able to learn and how grateful I am for everything that has happened to me in this time. Everything has been engineered by the Lord exactly for my progress and happiness. I am doing my best to take advantage of the opportunities given to me and trying to become who he wants me to be. I am in the school of life. And I`m loving every minute of it.


I love you all so much!

Con amor, Elder Hawk







Elder Hawk and Elder Graves standing in front of their
 apartment after a run 




No comments:

Post a Comment